This is to inform the general public that Adeleke University post utme form for 2019/2020 academic session. Adeleke University post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. Adeleke University post UTME minimum cut-off point is 120.
This is to inform all candidates that applied for admission into Adeleke University during 2019 Unified Teritary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and scored 180 and above, that online registration for 2019/2020 Pre-Admission Screening exercise for the University has commenced
The process of screening of prospective candidates for admission into the University for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is being done ONLINE, therefore no physical screening, examinations or test will be conducted for the purpose of this exercise.
All candidates who made the Adeleke University their 1st choice and scored 120 marks and above in the 2018 UTME JAMB examination.
Read Also Unijos Admission List 2019/2020 is Out
ADELEKE UNIVERSITY POST UTME SCREENING DETAILS & INSTRUCTIONS.
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
The results of Pre-Admission screening will be available on the University of Jos Portal: https://adelekeuniversity.edu.ng/
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADELEKE UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM 2019
- Candidates should log on to the University portal adelekeuniversity.edu.ng and click on 2019/2020 POST UTME TEST
- Candidates are to Create Account and Login with VALID JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER.
- Candidates are to click on
a. MAKE APPLICATION FORM PAYMENT for BANKIT payment; or
b. CONFIRM PAYMENT for PAY OUTLET (Payment must have been made to Cashier at any of the listed banks)
- For (iii) (b), Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the confirmation order number from the Bank upon payment of the fees.
- After successful payment, candidates are to complete Biodata Form online and print out Post UTME Test Slip.
General Instructions to all Candidates:
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’ Level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’ Level requirements.
- Adeleke University accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’ Level results.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the Post UTME Test to be considered for admission.
Application ends on 18th September, 2018
Note: Adeleke University post uTME screening exercise has been rescheduled to commence on
25TH SEPTEMBER, 2018
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
The deadline for the online screening of bio-data / credentials may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose screening details are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for admission.
Comment below for more update.