This is to inform the general public that Aust Post Utme Form for 2018/2019 academic session. African University of Science and Technology, AUST post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. AUST post UTME minimum cut-off point is 180.
This is to inform all candidates that applied for admission into African University of Science and Technology (AUST) during 2018 Unified Teritary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and scored 180 and above, that online registration for 2018/2019 Pre-Admission Screening exercise for the University has commenced
Please Note AUST Post utme form is not yet out for sale however you can bookmark this page as it will be updated when its out. You can however check below for the 2018/2019 process and requirements.
The process of screening of prospective candidates for admission into the University for the 2018/2019 Academic Session is being done ONLINE, therefore no physical screening, examinations or test will be conducted for the purpose of this exercise.
All candidates who made the African University of Science and Technology their 1st choice and scored 180 marks and above in the 2018 UTME JAMB examination.
Read Also Unijos Admission List 2017/2018
AUST POST UTME SCREENING DETAILS & INSTRUCTIONS.
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
The results of Pre-Admission screening will be available on the African University of Science and Technology Portal: https://aust.edu.ng/
HOW TO APPLY FOR AUST POST UTME FORM
Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
Payment shall be made through Remita collection platform at any Commercial Bank operating in Nigeria as follows:
- Visit any Bank Branch operating in Nigeria
- Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-counter) and say you want to pay University of Jos Pre-Admission Screening Fee via the Remita
Remita Collection Platform:
- Access the collection platform via remita.net
- Click “Pay Federal Government Agency”
- Enter “UniJos Pre-Admission Screening” as payment details
- Enter the required details including your JAMB Number and Full Name
- Select any preferred electronic payment channels (ATM cards, internet Banking, mobile wallet, POS etc.) to complete your payment.
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
Friday, 29thSeptember, 2017Thursday, 5th October, 2017 Tuesday, 24th October 2017.
The deadline for the online screening of bio-data / credentials may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose screening details are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for admission.