This is to inform the general public that covenant university post utme form 2019/2020 is Out. Prospective applicants are thereby informed that Covenant Admission Screening form 2019 is now out and on sale.
Interested candidates seeking admission into Covenant University for the 2019/2020 academic session undergraduate programmes can now do so.
What is Covenant University Post Utme Form?
Covenant University Admission form is the form released by the university, so that Interested Applicants can apply for their Aptitude test/Post utme screening exercise. This Post Utme Screening Exercise will be a means of giving admission to candidates who pass the screening test.
How to Apply For Covenant University Post Utme Form
Before you apply, please read detailed information on academic programs, admission procedure and application deadlines in our admission website. Click here.
APPLY FOR ADMISSION
Interested candidates should follow the link below apply for covenant university post utme screening exercise
- Fresh applicants are required to create an account. Click Here to create an account.
- If you already have an account, click Here to login your credentials that will enable you complete your application over several sessions. The system will prompt you on how to complete the application. Once satisfied with the application, click on submit!
UPLOAD OF REQUIRED APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
- You are required to upload copies of your credentials as part of filling this application form and such documents should be in .pdf format.
- The originals of the uploaded documents shall be sighted during the screening exercise. Remember to come along with them!
- Passport photograph to be uploaded should be in .jpeg format and should not be more than 100KB in size.
- Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential.
To apply please visit admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/ to apply.
STATUS OF APPLICATION
After submission of your form, you can always check the status of your application by logging into the portal again. However, you will receive important email messages as it relates to your application status.
Not Yet Out.