How to check Direct Entry Admission on Caps Portal 2018/2019.This is to inform you that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has enabled the CAPS admission status checking portal for 2018/2019 Direct Entry (DE) Candidates.
Just like that of UTME, to check your jamb caps admission status follow these simple steps below:
How To Check JAMB CAPS Direct Entry Profile Admission Status
1.Visit www.jamb.org.ng/efacility preferably using a PC or chrome browser on mobile.
2. Login with the credentials( email and password) you created your jamb account with.
3. After successfully logging in, click on the options button ( the button with 3 dash) at the top of the page.
4. You’ll see CAPS under the tag ‘Admissions’. Click on it and you’ll be taken to the CAPS page.
5. If the page only shows ‘welcome’, do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile’s browser and change the view of the page to ‘desktop view’. This is why it’s preferably to use a PC.
6. You’ll see some options listed at the left-hand side. Click on ‘Admission Status’.
7. It’ll then bring your details.
If you’ve been admitted, you can either ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’.
Read also how to print jamb admission letter 2017
If your school is yet to release admission list, it will read: “admission in progress, check back later” under the tag ‘ jamb Admission Status’. In this case, you won’t be able to click on the ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’ button.
Also if you have gotten admission and your school is yet to publish the direct entry list online don’t accept until your school publishes the list,…jamb caps portal
Kindly drop your comments below if you have any questions regarding How to check Direct Entry Admission on Caps Portal