MTN Scholarship list of Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019. Yes MTN has started shortlisting candidates who applied for 2018/2019 MTN Undergraduate scholarship.
The Shortlisted Candidates for MTN Foundation Scholarship Exam has been released and all applicants of the MTN Foundation Science and Technology Scholarship are hereby informed and advised to check their email for full details of the exam.
An email has been sent by MTN to all successful candidates. The sample email is shown below (After checking the mail click here to get MTN scholarship past questions):
Thank you for your entry for the MTNF Science and Technology Scholarship Scheme.
Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that your essay score met our benchmark and you have been shortlisted for the next phase of screening.
In order to facilitate the screening process you will need to open a Diamond Yello Account (DYA) if you do not already have one.
To open a Diamond Yello Account:
- You need an active MTN line that is registered in your name.
- Dial *710# and follow the prompts
It is important that the account is opened in your own name (the name used to register your MTN line).
The next step is to provide the following details:
- Your Diamond Yello Account (DYA) number
The phone number registered with it
The above information (and other details requested on the form) must be submitted by latest Tuesday January 23 2018. Failure to submit by this date implies that you are no longer interested in the Scholarship.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Mtn Foundation Scholarship has not started shortlisting candidates for 2018/2019, to get updates when its out, comment below.
Things You Must Know About MTN Foundation Scholarship Exam
Approximately 37800 students applied last year and it is estimated that the number will double this year
1. The exam is organized by JAMB and comprise of the following sections: One Comprehension Passage with 5 questions Quantitative Reasoning Verbal Reasoning Analogy and of course Information Technology Questions plus Current affairs/General Knowledge.
2. The Exam will last for Two hours. After which you will receive a transport stipend of N2500 this might increase this year.
3. About 500 students will be Shortlisted as winners but the coordinators are deliberating on increasing the number so anything can happen this time.
4. 3 weeks after the exam and the award ceremony will hold in Owerri (Precisely FUTO‘ or Poly Nekede all in Imo State) and in Lagos. Each winner is given a certificate of Scholarship award from MTN
4. Each winner receives alert of N200000 in 3 weeks time in the bank account they submit on the award day.But for this year MTN is partnering with Diamond Bank for the Diamond Yellow Account which is now the new method of disbursing the cash.
5. Old Awardees who are still on ground as regards their CGPA will also be invited for renewal of Award. This implies that you can have the scholarship until you graduate as long as your CGPA does not fall below 3.5 or 2nd class upper as well as their equivalents for Poly students.
If you don’t get the Mail in Your Updates or Primary simple check your spam folder. Will MTN still conduct CBT aptitude test? Yes there will be Aptitude test at Lagos Abuja and Owerri…
If MTN would conduct test then another big question comes to mind how do I prepare for MTN scholarship and where do I get MTN Scholarship past questions to study with? I know you would ask this so I have prepared a solution for you.
MTN generally sets questions from Mathematic English And Current Affairs in its scholarship aptitude test. The three MTN Quicklinks below will answer all your questions as far as MTN Foundation scholarship aptitude test is concerned.
INCOMING SEARCH TERMS
Mtn shortlisted candidates 2017/2018
Mtn full list of successful candidates